Whenever, we feel sick, we all feel the need of the medicines. But sometimes we do not immediately seek to the doctor for the medications. At such time, we can take generic medications. And now you are thinking is it safe to take generic medications. Then, yes of course it is completely safe. Because it contains all the active ingredients that a branded medications have it. But the difference between both of these only varies because branded medication has a name of brand printed on it.
And in the further paragraphs, you will get to know more about the generic medicines, how these are different from non-generic or branded medicines and are it safe to take. Along with all these things you will also get to know that whether these medicine cost less or not?
What are Generic Medicines?
Generic medicines are created after the patent protection of a brand-name. In this, the branded pharmaceutical companies give their patent rights to other companies. So that they can produce or sell the same medication but with its generic name not with the branded name into the market.
Let’s understand this with an example. Crocin is branded medicine and it contains the Paracetamol in it that helps to give relief from regular body ache and fever. On the other hand, Paracetamol is basically a generic medicine with a different color, shape and usually comes into the market at lower prices. But the working of it is completely similar to Crocin.
What are the differences between generic medicine and non-generic medicine?
After understanding the concept of generic medicines, now let’s get to know about the difference in between the generic medications and non-generic medications.
- The major difference between both of these medicines is cost. The generic medicines often available into the market at lower costs. And the main reason behind it is that there is no brand name given to it. But the working of it is completely similar to the non-generic medicine.
- Along with this, generic medicines are also differs in terms of shape, size and color. Because non-generic medicines give their patent rights to the pharmaceutical manufacturers. So that they will be able to sell their medicines into the market under the generic name.
Are Generic Medicines Safe?
If you are in doubt at the time of purchasing or taking a generic medicine that is it safe to take or not. Then there is no need to worry at all. Generic medicines do not give any sort of side effects on your body. Because it contains all the active ingredients, that are completely similar to the branded medicine. And you can also get relief from all health problems.
Why do generic medications cost less?
At the time of manufacturing of medicines there is need of huge investment in terms of research, development and promotion of a brand into the market. On the other hand generic medicines manufactured with the same active ingredients and due to this reason they do not have to invest in the research which automatically leads to the lower prices of generic medicines.
In conclusion, Indo Rama Pharma stands out as a reliable and the Top Generic Medicine Company In India. Because we work with a commitment towards delivering the quality pharmaceutical products in a wide range. So that we will be able to satisfy all our customers healthcare needs. And when you choose us for the manufacturing of generic medicines, then it is definitely your wise decision. Because we not only prioritize the health of the individuals but also keep the check on the costing and the quality of the medications.
Most Searched Keywords
- Generic Medicines Company
- Generic Medicine Company
- Best Generic Medicine Company
- Top Generic Medicine Company
- Best Generic Medicines Company
- Top Generic Medicines Company
- Generic Medicine Company In India
- Top Generic Medicine Company In India
- Best Generic Medicine Company In India